View Single Post
Old 09-02-2012   #257
Lurvinator11
Hall of Fame

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 12117 Lurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Holliday's chances at making the team

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkcookie View Post
I wish it was that simple, but treating practice as if they were the Packers or Steelers wouldn't have made that Texans defense any better...
I agree, but they could have been a tad bit better had they applied a hard working attitude for the rookies. I know the defense still would have been terrible, but when you are somewhat laid back, and then get your tails whipped, you are less confident than you would have been if you had a serious attitude throughout the workouts. That's just how I feel at least.

Keenum is not the QB of the future.
Lurvinator11 is online now   Reply With Quote