View Single Post
Old 09-02-2012   #67
ChampionTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 69042 ChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: McManis traded to Bears for FB Clutts

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
I am as well. I wonder who made this move. It couldn't have been that sorry POS Rick Smith. He's the idgit that traded Demeco and cut the Caveman.

Must have been Wade. Or the janitor.
Yep, apparently it was "trade-jobs" day for the Texans on Friday.

Rick Smith: Wade, I'd like to put you in charge of personnel moves for the fullback position.

Wade: Great Rick, and in return, you can decide who the last CB and Safety spots on the roster will go to.