View Single Post
Old 09-02-2012   #2
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 27679 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan
Default Re: Roster Lock Question..

Quote:
Originally Posted by LondonTex View Post
Probably seems like a dumb question but this is my first time playing and I'm a bit confused about this..... Both leagues I'm in have the players on the roster locked at game time. Does this mean I can play (for example) Matt Forte whos game kicks off at 1pm and when his game is finished, bench him and replace him with Steven Jackson, who's game kicks off at 5pm the same day? Is this how it works when individuals are locked in at game time? Thanks

Can't make roster changes after that individual's game has started. If you play Forte, you can't sub him out.
Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote