View Single Post
Old 09-02-2012   #1
LondonTex
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3606 LondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Roster Lock Question..

Probably seems like a dumb question but this is my first time playing and I'm a bit confused about this..... Both leagues I'm in have the players on the roster locked at game time. Does this mean I can play (for example) Matt Forte whos game kicks off at 1pm and when his game is finished, bench him and replace him with Steven Jackson, who's game kicks off at 5pm the same day? Is this how it works when individuals are locked in at game time? Thanks
LondonTex is offline   Reply With Quote