View Single Post
Old 09-02-2012   #39
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 66422 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Another terribly early 2013 Texans mock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Ryan Harris? Best we could do I guess but his 3 back surgeries concern me. Wonder who we tried to trade Nolan for?
When drafted, Ryan's durability was considered a plus, four year starter for Notre Dame. If not for injury he would still be a Bronco, they may live to regret this move & Texans could very well have saved their QB/season, hence worth the risk

I think it would be fitting if were to start week 3 in Denver against his old team

ps watched the Arkansas State Oregon game tonight & starting an untested, Red Wolf does not inspire much confidence in my viewpoint.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote