View Single Post
Old 09-01-2012   #29
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 141276 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Do we have a Super Bowl team or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
You do realize this has no affect on future performance, right?

Look, the AFC is weaker than it has been in years. Pittsburgh is aging. Baltimore is re-tooling their defense. The Patriots have concerns on both sides of the ball. There is no other franchise in the AFC better prepared to compete with these teams than the Texans.

No the Texans are not a perfect team. That doesn't exist in the salary cap era that exists now. But for all of their questions, they have more answers. No other AFC team can throw out the collection of talent the Texans have (AJ, Foster, Brown, Watt, Barwin, Cushing, Joseph). Given the correct chemistry and guidance, that talent should shine through.
This. Injury is only thing I fear as we can play with any team. We have good depth in most positions. I think Kubes needs to really shine with play calling and Wade needs to bring his crew in with much more of his 3-4 playbook.