View Single Post
Old 09-01-2012   #31
Joeycharp89
Veteran

Rep Power: 651 Joeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The 2012 "Rate My Draft" Thread

12 man league.

RD1: Drew Brees
RD2: Jamal Charles
RD3: Steven Jackson
RD4: Brandon Marshal
RD5: Ben Tate
RD6: Demaryius Thomas
RD7: Owen Daniels
RD8: Torrey Smith
RD9: Jets D
RD10: Kenny Britt
RD11: Kendall Hunter
RD12: Javhid Best
RD13: Rob Bironas
RD14: Jermaine Gresham
RD15: Russel Wilson
RD16: Jacoby Ford

To be honest, looking back at this draft I have a few "WTF" moments for myself. I got sucked into drafting a defense early because people were drafting them as early as round 7. I shouldn't have let that phase me as we are all mostly new (this is the second year for this league). I do like having Revis though. Also picking a kicker when there may have been some good sleepers. I think at that point I had lost most of the sleepers that I was eyeballing. Except Russel Wilson, I waited for him because I was 99% sure no one would draft him.
Joeycharp89 is offline   Reply With Quote