View Single Post
Old 09-01-2012   #39
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27154 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BADBOY's 2013 update

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
interesting question. His base was $1.3 this season and he should expect to double that although Manning's first season was $2.5m. You could argue he is not that good but someone will offer him that (at least) and at 26 he is wanting to get his deal. I think he looks at over all package and upfront/guaranteed money for his destination.
Your right Quin's not as good as Manning and just doesn't strike me as a playmaker but his coverage skills for a Safety are pretty good. I'm guessing we offer him in the 2-2.5 mil. range. I would expect him to chase the money though if someone makes a better offer which is highly possible. I wouldn't blame him either, he's not a superstar and he's got to make what he can when he can. If we lose Quin to FA should we offer the starting spot to Demps and see what he's got full time for a year or go with a draft pick? Also other than Lester, who's a good coverage Safety in the mid rounds. I don't want a Pollard type Safety, we need someone that can cover, or is their a mid round CB with coverage skills that yall feel can be converted to Safety?
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote