View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012   #38
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 160949 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BADBOY's 2013 update

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
What do you guys think is a fair number for Quin's next contract?
interesting question. His base was $1.3 this season and he should expect to double that although Manning's first season was $2.5m. You could argue he is not that good but someone will offer him that (at least) and at 26 he is wanting to get his deal. I think he looks at over all package and upfront/guaranteed money for his destination.