View Single Post
Old 09-01-2012   #37
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 188528 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BADBOY's 2013 update

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
There's always a need for the third pass rusher.

Remember how Wade always said that we were fortunate that Barwin and Reed played that many snaps (especially Barwin).

Also, you might want to plan ahead.
We drafted Reed in case MW walks.
We drafted Mercilus in case Barwin walks.
Not arguing any of that and I am a fan but he was not a best player available at a need position. I think most now would agree that Zeitler pick #3 would have been BPA.

I also thought my guy Coby Fleener could play at WR2.

Don't forget in my original 2013 mock I called for Barwin to flee in free agency so I am liking the pick now. Still would take either of those over Merci.