View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012   #78
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 161936 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: REPORT: Death at Reliant

Quote:
Originally Posted by disaacks3 View Post
They also can't confirm he was teleported over the side or pushed by a midget. Jesuchristo, they weren't there!

The security is there to prevent pileups and people getting trampled to death, that's about it. Unless they're riding side-by-side with you on it, they can't prevent much.
well he allegedly jumped onto the rail to ride it down so I'm guessing viewers gave that info. I sort of doubt ants in his pants caused him to jump on rail & no one mentioned anyone throwing him onto the rail so I bet horseplay is a good possibility. I like the idea of teleportation as AJ could maybe learn to do that and take a TD to end zone without injury