View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012   #3
TdotTexas2Step
All Pro

Rep Power: 1976 TdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Do we have a Super Bowl team or not?

We'll have a much better indication of things after 2-4 games.

The big question for me on offense isn't the depth at WR, but how the line holds up in both the running and passing game.

And as for defense, I'm not too worried, as Wade has been keeping the good stuff under wraps, and when he unloads it on the opposing team, it'll be tough to beat. If we had to point to a concern, it'd probably be the run D, as was the main issue last year, and I don't feel like we've added anyone to address that.
TdotTexas2Step is offline   Reply With Quote