View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012   #5
pissknocker
Veteran

Rep Power: 968 pissknocker is a quality contributor and well respectedpissknocker is a quality contributor and well respectedpissknocker is a quality contributor and well respectedpissknocker is a quality contributor and well respectedpissknocker is a quality contributor and well respectedpissknocker is a quality contributor and well respectedpissknocker is a quality contributor and well respectedpissknocker is a quality contributor and well respectedpissknocker is a quality contributor and well respectedpissknocker is a quality contributor and well respectedpissknocker is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Question to season ticket holders

I guess just not getting back to me on the Churrascos thing, and also when I got the PSL transferred I inquired about purchasing additional tickets and they said I would be receiving that information. Maybe I am wrong and just new to all this. I will still be at every game and buy my own program just thought there was a system set up for this stuff.

Also I just went over my letter from Bob and it states Churascos passes will be mailed separate, but now I am sure that was meant for those who had already purchased them. I took that as I would automatically be receiving the passes.

thanks for the help though Yankee
pissknocker is offline   Reply With Quote