View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012   #52
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 345471 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: McManis traded to Bears for FB Clutts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
I might be wrong, but I always thought Leach was really bad at catching the ball.
Oh, no. I never thought that at all. He had fairly soft hands for a guy that was basically just a walking muscle. He would have caught the pass that Vickers dropped against the Raiders. Leach dropped one or two but I think he had a high catch rate compared to his targets.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote