View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012   #36
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 58771 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: rmartin65's Way Too Early Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
What do you guys think about the TE from Notre Dame?
Safe prospect. I think he becomes a starter early in his career, and plays for a long time. I dont, however, think he is going to be a gamechanger. He wont be Gronk, or Gonzalez or Gates or Graham (there is a pattern there- TEs start with "G"), but he should be a guy that you can count on to do his job in both the run game and pass game.

I do plan on watching him more, of course, but that is my page on him right now.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote