View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012   #35
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BADBOY's 2013 update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
I'm hoping we re-sign Quin if there's enough money left over in the budget because I really don't want to spend a 1-3 round pick on a Safety, I think we've got higher priorities. I don't think Quin will be terribly expensive, he's slightly above average and not a real playmaker but he may chase the money elsewhere. I can't really blame him. I agree with you on letting Demps have a year to prove himself and drafting a depth player. Where are you getting 11 picks next year? I'm thinking we get 2 comp. picks, one in the 3rd and one in the 5th at most. That's 9 picks.
What do you guys think is a fair number for Quin's next contract?
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote