View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012   #74
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 324753 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: REPORT: Death at Reliant

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarStruck View Post
I thought it gave him some additional material for future shows. I think he was still sober when that incident happened. I didn't see him the last time he was here and wondered if he mentioned that previous show.
I thought about that, as well, because you know it's a show that he'll never forget.

He did extend his set a little longer that night. Dude was one of the funniest comics I've ever seen.

[/thread hijack]