View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012   #67
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72577 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: REPORT: Death at Reliant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cjeremy635 View Post
OK.....so let me get this right. You thing it's unproductive to regulate alchohol at tailgating or in the stadium, but it's OK to blame the existing safety code guidelines for escalators. Gotcha.

You can't save people from themselves man.

If I decide to douse myself with gasoline and set myself on fire, are you going to blame the petrol companies for making that $hit flamable? I mean really....it's basically the same thing.

People know what they should and shouldn't do. You talk about how fast you like to drive your motorcycle. If you're doing 200mph (I don't know the fastest you go) and you wreck your damn bike....chances are pretty good you're not walking away from that. Is it the motorcycle companies fault you went that fast or is it yours?
^^^^
This

I hope they dont change the rules because of one idiot.

The Texans have never done anything like this before?

Oh wait...... maybe they have a slight tendency to overeact to problems. LOL

Condolences go out to his family RIP.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote