View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012   #68
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 317-6-8, 115 Q6
Rep Power: 48949 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: REPORT: Death at Reliant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
I was at a Ron White show at Verizon theater with my dad a few years ago and a lady interrupted one of his jokes by falling over the rail of the second level.

Of course, Ron had to stop his set and the entire audience waited for the ambulance crew to arrive and carry her off. She was trashed when she fell, and Ron White showed no mercy about it after she was gone. His jokes were brutal, but funny as anything.

Like John Wayne said: "Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."
I was there that night. I initially thought it was one of the huge lights falling out of the ceiling. Fortunately she survived and appeared to be ok although she was taken to the hospital.
StarStruck is online now   Reply With Quote