View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012   #63
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: REPORT: Death at Reliant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bombed View Post
Yeah let's bubble wrap the planet to protect the idiots from themselves.

Also what you call callousness I call reality and this doesn't have anything to do with some negative reflection on the human race. In my line of work I have to deal with cases like this all the time, sorry if I'm not sensitive enough.

I feel bad for his family and that will be a horrible funeral.. a completely unneccesary funeral. It can't be easy to bury a son, because he was a idiot who tried to ride down a escalator rail. Again feel sorry for the family, but this guy did something incredibly stupid.. A thing that parents should tell their kids about so hopefully nobody repeats his lapse in judgement.
I'm with you on the bubble wrapping for the most part but I am factoring in legal ramifications in the form of lawsuits.

Fair enough. I wasn't asking you to be more sensitive. Let me try to clarifiy... I'm just noticing that the attitudes in the thread are increasingly jaded when it comes to their fellow human these days. I, myself, am not there yet. Call me naive if you like but I do still try to be wary, considerate, and kind of others and their downfalls. He made a bad decision or had a freak accident and it cost him his life. How can put his loss of life to use? By learning from his mistakes and bettering things so they don't happen again. Yeah, real simple thinking by me but it is what I am.