View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012   #61
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 64918 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: REPORT: Death at Reliant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
Well, they can through public intoxication laws. But obviously the last thing the Texans want to do is piss off a customer base and potentially hurt a major revenue stream in alcohol sales.

They could make the entire facility a dry zone for all I care, but full discloser, I no longer drink booze.
I also do not drink alcohol myself. Not against it. Just not a fan of the taste nor the buzz. I entertain myself in other ways that works for me. That being said, I wouldn't be for an alcohol ban. I would definitely support reasonable public intoxication enforcement.