View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012   #59
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 84801 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: REPORT: Death at Reliant

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroGSXR View Post
I know you're an architect and I'm not disputing your words or expertise at all. Just saying that building code doesn't factor in certain things and is not an automatic conclusion that it is safe. Not a lot of effort required for disaster in a place where they sell alcohol and have tons of people around. Roughhousing in a joyous stadium can easily been done. That being said... I don't see how the Texans will overreact to this. More safety barriers is always a good thing.

The callousness in this thread is par the course for the human race. Ship happens.
Yeah let's bubble wrap the planet to protect the idiots from themselves.

Also what you call callousness I call reality and this doesn't have anything to do with some negative reflection on the human race. In my line of work I have to deal with cases like this all the time, sorry if I'm not sensitive enough.

I feel bad for his family and that will be a horrible funeral.. a completely unneccesary funeral. It can't be easy to bury a son, because he was a idiot who tried to ride down a escalator rail. Again feel sorry for the family, but this guy did something incredibly stupid.. A thing that parents should tell their kids about so hopefully nobody repeats his lapse in judgement.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote