View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012   #58
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 398918 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: REPORT: Death at Reliant

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroGSXR View Post
I think what you're asking is unproductive. Most of the drunkness that I see comes from the tailgates. Nobody (as well as I) wants that taken away. You can't regulate what someone drinks before they come in the stadium and by then the alcohol has taken full effect.
Well, they can through public intoxication laws. But obviously the last thing the Texans want to do is piss off a customer base and potentially hurt a major revenue stream in alcohol sales.

They could make the entire facility a dry zone for all I care, but full discloser, I no longer drink booze.