View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012   #43
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 189741 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: McManis traded to Bears

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
Clutts reminds me of Owen Marecic, Stanford who was drafted by Cleveland in the 4th round out of Stanford. Interestingly I believe Tyler was first signed by the Browns after a stint in other professional football leagues. Both players have experience on both sides of the ball. Both players are physical & play 110% all out. Lead blocker upgrade, better hands, quality special teams player & could get some reps @ LB if Texans get in a pinch.

In regards to Sherrick, I thought he was ahead of both Nolan & Shiloh Keo.

unrelated, but I hope hope Texans keep Eddie Pleasent, kid has excellent closing speed, instincts & is just a very solid football player.
Agree BL, Pleasant has been pretty damn good imo. Quietly doing his job. This trade is awesome to me. I think Roc is future & if FB is as good as Bears fans indicate could have been another excellent move by Ric Smith. Now if he can find a OT to replace Butler.