View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012   #40
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 396984 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: REPORT: Death at Reliant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
I hope all of you got your walking shoes broken in for the next game. Expect to see all the escalators "down for maintenance". Watch some ambulance chaser convince the family that somehow it was negligence on the stadium's part because the escalator wasn't 'idiot-proofed' enough.

And yet, we want to 'honor' him? Jesus.
yep, that was my thought about the ramps, as well.

I've got tickets to the Miami game...6th level. I don't mind the walking, though, as I usually need it from all that grub I've eaten while tailgating.

I feel bad for the dude's family and those fans that had to witness it. I can't imagine what I'd tell my kid if he had seen something so tragically senseless. I'd probably use it as a lesson to warn against stupidity, to be quite honest.