View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012   #29
nero THE zero
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17337 nero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: REPORT: Death at Reliant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulls on Parade View Post
Even though he was horse-playing are there any plans to honor him in some way? They made a statue for the father who fell to his death at the Rangers game last year. He was a firefighter and tried to snag a ball from Josh Hamilton for his son. Totally different situation but every life is precious, IMO.
I imagine the folks at Reliant are on a much different thought process now. i.e., How do we insure we are not liable, and how to do we insure this does not happen ever again?

Fat chance they encourage this type of behavior by canonizing the guy.