View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012   #27
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 111736 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: REPORT: Death at Reliant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cjeremy635 View Post
I'm not trying to come off as a douche, but I don't think you honor some guy who was doing something he shouldn't have been doing in the first place. Is it unfortunate? Yes. It's a shame that his life was cut short by a dumb decision he made and now his family has to suffer.

Would you honor him if he was playing in traffic outside the stadium and died?
Same here. It's sad that this guy lost his life and who knows who he left behind to mourn him. But if he was indeed doing some clowning around that led to his death I hope they don't erect a statue in his honor.