View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012   #201
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30851 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Holliday's chances at making the team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
I think he would play somewhere this season if not here. I picked a fine night to give up bath salts.
I had to give it up. I got tired of eating faces. Seriously though, I understand everyone's hesitations about Holliday and it does create a problem special teams wise when you talk about covering kicks and punts. But I like what I saw from Forsett tonight in the coverage game. I think they're already preparing to use him pretty heavily in that department. Braman also changes things somewhat since he wasn't out there tonight.

Trindon will play in the NFL this year, but I don't know how you let a weapon like that walk away even if he is one dimensional. Keep in mind Hester didn't have a position for his first few years in the league. Now Holliday has a long ways to go to show that he's even close to being on that level, but I think he has that kind of ability. I think Jacoby left quite a few big returns on the field the past few years with all of his dancing, and you can see Joe Marciano's face light up when he's interacting with him on the sideline. He sees the possibilities. The only negative is the defense may start begging him to quit returning kicks. They'll be so tired from staying on the field so long.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote