View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012   #200
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Holliday's chances at making the team

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
If I were to draw any conclusions from the game, I don't think they would've let him be on the field after the fumble, and wouldn't inexplicably take him out after his TD unless they were thinking they wanted to save him.
fwiw, I think they wanted to see Forsett because they want to know he is the man if they go with a no Trindon roster version. Personally I'm with you guys thinking its likely he stays, but I understand their logic if they cut him. They are going to have to cut a good young player that will be picked up by someone since TH is forcing their hand so to speak.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
Trindon isn't going anywhere Vinny. The Texans know that the Titans are waiting in the wings if we were stupid enough to do that. There isn't enough bath salt in the world for Gary and Rick to snort up tonight.
I think he would play somewhere this season if not here. I picked a fine night to give up bath salts.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote