View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012   #30
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27154 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BADBOY's 2013 update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
If Quin walks in free agency, I expect them to put Demps in his position and spend a later pick on a safety for depth. I just don't think the position is worth a 1-3 round draft pick. Although, we should have 11 picks next year, so maybe they do spend a compensatory pick on it. We shall see.
I'm hoping we re-sign Quin if there's enough money left over in the budget because I really don't want to spend a 1-3 round pick on a Safety, I think we've got higher priorities. I don't think Quin will be terribly expensive, he's slightly above average and not a real playmaker but he may chase the money elsewhere. I can't really blame him. I agree with you on letting Demps have a year to prove himself and drafting a depth player. Where are you getting 11 picks next year? I'm thinking we get 2 comp. picks, one in the 3rd and one in the 5th at most. That's 9 picks.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote