View Single Post
Old 08-30-2012   #20
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 106068 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: REPORT: Death at Reliant

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
I wonder if this is why they didn't want to let anyone on the escalator tonight. They were pushing everybody to the ramps, I had to plead bad ankle to ride down.
Yes, that's why they were doing it, however senseless that might have been. He was sliding down the handrail and fell to his death at the Coke gate per my co-worker who works games and stopped me on the way out to discuss it.