View Single Post
Old 08-30-2012   #19
Bulls on Parade
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14302 Bulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: REPORT: Death at Reliant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
Regardless of how he died I still would like to pay my respects to his family. I don't know all of the details, but it sounds horrific. In my job we preach safety 24/7. Hopefully the Texans can take this opportunity to pass that along to fans as well. Condolences to family and friends of the deceased.
Well said and written. I was trying to come across the same words but couldn't at the time. I'm just deeply saddened by what happened and I honestly feel horrible at the moment. I was hoping to feel excited and count down the days until Week 1 against Miami, but instead I don't feel like football is all that important right now. Maybe after a few days as we start to hear more on the story I'll be able to feel alright. My thoughts and prayers also go out to his family.