View Single Post
Old 08-30-2012   #19
Bulls on Parade
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 35803 Bulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: REPORT: Death at Reliant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
Regardless of how he died I still would like to pay my respects to his family. I don't know all of the details, but it sounds horrific. In my job we preach safety 24/7. Hopefully the Texans can take this opportunity to pass that along to fans as well. Condolences to family and friends of the deceased.
Well said and written. I was trying to come across the same words but couldn't at the time. I'm just deeply saddened by what happened and I honestly feel horrible at the moment. I was hoping to feel excited and count down the days until Week 1 against Miami, but instead I don't feel like football is all that important right now. Maybe after a few days as we start to hear more on the story I'll be able to feel alright. My thoughts and prayers also go out to his family.
Bulls on Parade is offline   Reply With Quote