View Single Post
Old 08-30-2012   #190
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 133798 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Holliday's chances at making the team

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
It seems to happen more frequently in the endzone on KO's, but he's pretty lucky that he's only lost one this preseason. That being said, Holliday is the ultimate "I can fix this guy" type player. He's certainly special enough as a returner that if you can fix his bobbling on the catch, which I think he's done more of that than fumbling while running, he'd be absolutely gold. I think they have to at least start him on the squad and let him play his way off the roster in the regular season. As soon as he fumbles put in Forsett or McMannis or whomever can catch it and not lose it.
With Posey showing up and too many good backs...I'm not convinced

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote