View Single Post
Old 08-30-2012   #13
SouthSideTexan
HATER!!!!!

Section: 319 Row L
Rep Power: 400 SouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: REPORT: Death at Reliant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cjeremy635 View Post
I'm not trying to come off as a douche, but I don't think you honor some guy who was doing something he shouldn't have been doing in the first place. Is it unfortunate? Yes. It's a shame that his life was cut short by a dumb decision he made and now his family has to suffer.

Would you honor him if he was playing in traffic outside the stadium and died?

Wow..... I like the comment and I couldn't agree more. Hand rails are for hands, not asses. Escalators have a hand rail about 40" high to protect you from falling off. It's a shame he died because of something so stupid, but in the end....who's fault was it???