View Single Post
Old 08-30-2012   #5
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 56302 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Member Tailgate locations

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBCooper View Post
I'm surprised this is not a sticky.

Where is each members tailgate location?

I'm coming to Houston for the Bills game on Nov 4th and I would love to say Hi before the game!

I'm sitting way up high in 632!
I am sure the Blue Crew would love to welcome you. Platinum Lot, you can park in the Holiday Inn Crowne Plaza and walk across the street to join the tailgate.

And if you don't have a place to stay, I would recommend that hotel, parking is free if you are staying there.