View Single Post
Old 08-30-2012   #27
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57325 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BADBOY's 2013 update

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
I thought you were a follower of BPA? Do you think a QB, NT, WR or OLB will be drafted first? If Schaub goes and Yates isn't ready a first will not do us much good. Jean and Martin look good and AJ will be around for another year or two so a later pick (like mine) makes sense. If Barwin leaves in FA as I predicted some time ago, the yeah another OLB could follow Mercilus. I know you like Jackson but he'd better make a big time leap in progress if we hope to be perennial playoff contenders. 2013 draft should allows us to go BPA for at least some of our picks. Yeah you can pencil Quin in for a new contract but he may choose money elsewhere. Especially so if he continues to play lights out as he has in preseason.

I am very okay with a OG or RT in first but the guys I like I expect to be gone. Butler or Newton needs to take the title and run with it.
To me, it's seems like the Texans mostly went BPA at a certain position(s) of need.

I don't follow the draft in 07, but from 08 going forward, it certainly looked that way.
Between the draft and free agency, they always attempted to address positions of needs.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote