Thread: Kickoff returns
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2004   #5
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 658 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kickoff returns

I've watched Sloan at a few practices and at the scrimmage. I don't think he's done anything to set himself apart from anyone yet. We really need to see them all perform in game conditions. The fact that he's not on return teams could hurt his chances. Of the six receivers (other than Moses) fighting for a spot, I'd say I've been most impressed by Jermaine Lewis and Andrae Thurman. Albert Johnson is fast but he's tiny (and he can return kicks). Taylor and Thomas have been unspectacular and I really haven't noticed Starling other than in drills.
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote