View Single Post
Old 08-30-2012   #13
k2djspike
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 k2djspike is a quality contributor and well respectedk2djspike is a quality contributor and well respectedk2djspike is a quality contributor and well respectedk2djspike is a quality contributor and well respectedk2djspike is a quality contributor and well respectedk2djspike is a quality contributor and well respectedk2djspike is a quality contributor and well respectedk2djspike is a quality contributor and well respectedk2djspike is a quality contributor and well respectedk2djspike is a quality contributor and well respectedk2djspike is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Souvenir Tickets

I was told that the tickets where in Section 743 but isnt this the Gridiron Terrace and not the directors club seats?

In the Texans website it says its the Gridiron Terrace but when i go to the site where it has the sale of PSL http://texans.seasonticketrights.com...-Licenses.aspx it shows 743 as the directors club

Edit: It just dawned on me (a lil slow) that the directors and chairman's club are opposite each other and maybe hte site hasnt updated?
k2djspike is offline   Reply With Quote