View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012   #71
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 184414 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dez Does Dallas Dirty

Quote:
Originally Posted by House of Pain View Post
I must agree with you, I saw Lufkin (w/ Dez) in Houston take on North Shore. To call it a 'game' would be a very liberal use of the word. Dez is arguably one of the most physically talented football players I've seen in HS, if not the most. He touched the ball 3 or 4 times, and every time it was a touchdown.

As deep as my hatred for all things Cowgirls go, I find this particularly delightful because Jerry should know by now, you can't fix stupid.
And you should know by now that as also relates to Jerry, in managing player problems, you can't fix stupid.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote