View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012   #29
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27154 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: rmartin65's Way Too Early Mock

My assessment:

1. Fiedo, I really like the player but with the money we still owe OD, I doubt he's going anywhere. I just think we have higher priorities in the 1st round than backup TE.
2. Wagner, I love this pick. I'd run to the podium if he's still available. He'd lock down RT for years to come.
3. Borland, I don't know anything about him but like you I question his height.
4. Renfree, I don't know anything about him, I haven't studied the QB's because I just don't see a need at QB.
5. Polk, I don't know anything about this guy but he sounds like a Pollard clone, big hitter. What's he like in coverage? If he can't cover, why bother. The days of the Pollard style SS are pretty much over in this pass happy NFL.
6. Goard, again don't know anything about him, but I like the size and God know's we need added depth at WR. Can he run a route and get separation?
7. Opurum, don't know anything about the guy and question the need, we're pretty deep at OLB.

Why no interior O-line depth? When Brooks takes someones job next season we'll need some quality OG depth. S. Smith ain't cutting it.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote