View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012   #28
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 194239 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: rmartin65's Way Too Early Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmartin65 View Post
Thanks!

Watch Duke if you get the chance, Renfree is an impressive looking prospect at QB. I know at least on another guy in the boards (steelb, I want to say) really likes Dysert, and I do think he is impressive. Renfree just has a higher upside IMO.

I dont know what to think of Cobble. He is very well put together, displays good athleticism, and shows up during games. However, he is getting no buzz outside of this board. I am wondering if there is something we amateurs are missing that the pros count as a huge negative.
I think Cobble sort of burst on the horizon end of last season and no one has seen much of him. What little I've seen is exactly what I want in a Nose, powerful, good anchor with a drive in his legs. I want him pushing the line back and eliminating RB from getting past his cone of influence. Sacks would be gravy for de chicken.

Don't think Duke games are on ESPN but if you see him on give me a heads up to watch Renfree.

Last edited by badboy; 08-29-2012 at 10:17 PM.
badboy is offline   Reply With Quote