View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012   #8
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 Texans Draft Needs?

1) NT - Cody is a fine player, but he's no game changer. He does his job so I'm not knocking him. Really taking a player that could play the NT position doesn't mean he's taking Cody's job. We just need more talent at the position and this pick is more because Earl Mitchell hasn't looked all that good and Cody has been struggling with injury issues.

2) DB - If McCain has another good year he may want to go somewhere for a chance to start and more money. You can always use quality players in the secondary.

3) OL - We need more quality players there. Need someone to push Newton and Butler may not be here long.

4) ILB - Bradie James has been kind of not a big deal. The depth behind them isn't all that, and I'm not expecting Sharpton to do anything of significance and wouldn't be surprised if he never plays for us again. Give me a big talented MLB to blow up the playside and let Seek and destroy ball carriers.

5) TE - We just need more talented bodies there. I'd like to have another Casey type player that could play some FB and some TE.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote