View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012   #41
LondonTex
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3606 LondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: As a Newbie to the Texans (not to

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattieuk View Post
You're the only one! I still shudder when thinking about the Rosencopter.
I always find major fails amusing.... how did the game end?
Having said all that, had I been a fan at the time I'd probably have thrown my remote through the tv screen lol!

Quote:
Never been to NB. That said West and East coast Canada and USA are such hugely different places - it's really stunning the differences you see in the people, and geography.
Yep from what I've seen in photos and vids the west is completely different. I have friends from both sides too.... My ex is French Canadian and her family and culture was really different. Beautiful country, one day I hope to see more of it!

Quote:
I know. I'm so happy that I got my Texanstalk registration date secured nicely before the dynasty begins
Me too
LondonTex is offline   Reply With Quote