View Single Post
Old 08-28-2012   #38
mattieuk
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 33391 mattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: As a Newbie to the Texans (not to

Quote:
Originally Posted by LondonTex View Post
...I enjoyed the helicopter tho haha
You're the only one! I still shudder when thinking about the Rosencopter.

Quote:
Cool! Before I got married I lived in New brunswick for a while with my ex... I loved Canada and have been several times... Just never out west.
Never been to NB. That said West and East coast Canada and USA are such hugely different places - it's really stunning the differences you see in the people, and geography.

Quote:
Lol re: the jersey - well judging by NFLUK there aren't many UK Texans fans around..... Just wait till we win a SB and then all of a sudden millions of new Uk fans will spring up lol....
I know. I'm so happy that I got my Texanstalk registration date secured nicely before the dynasty begins!