View Single Post
Old 08-28-2012   #27
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 58771 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: rmartin65's Way Too Early Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
65 first three make me think I'm in heaven. I have Fiedo lower but not surprising if he climbs. Huge guy with good hands. I like my guy Dysert better only because I have not watched your QB. Keep me informed how he does. We also agree on nose and i hope to get some info this season on Mister Cobble. He arrived like a firecracker with little warning.
Thanks!

Watch Duke if you get the chance, Renfree is an impressive looking prospect at QB. I know at least on another guy in the boards (steelb, I want to say) really likes Dysert, and I do think he is impressive. Renfree just has a higher upside IMO.

I dont know what to think of Cobble. He is very well put together, displays good athleticism, and shows up during games. However, he is getting no buzz outside of this board. I am wondering if there is something we amateurs are missing that the pros count as a huge negative.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote