View Single Post
Old 08-28-2012   #11
k2djspike
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 k2djspike is a quality contributor and well respectedk2djspike is a quality contributor and well respectedk2djspike is a quality contributor and well respectedk2djspike is a quality contributor and well respectedk2djspike is a quality contributor and well respectedk2djspike is a quality contributor and well respectedk2djspike is a quality contributor and well respectedk2djspike is a quality contributor and well respectedk2djspike is a quality contributor and well respectedk2djspike is a quality contributor and well respectedk2djspike is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Souvenir Tickets

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansBlood View Post
By souvenier he might of ment hard copy like posted above.
Okay, he just emailed me back and he said "souvenir" meant the tickets are hard copy with the pictures of the players. He is the PSL seat owner (not etickets) and has sent two pictures with his season tickets. If the tickets are indeed hard copy and dont seem to be tampered with is that enough proof for me? Or should I try to validate his name is the actual PSL owner?

He sent me pictures of all the season tickets which could be a stock photo but it does show that those tickets seem "souvenir" like.
k2djspike is offline   Reply With Quote