View Single Post
Old 08-28-2012   #10
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 106068 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Souvenir Tickets

Quote:
Originally Posted by k2djspike View Post
Yea i was thinking the same thing. that those tickets may be the bigger one you posted above

Does $425 for a pair of chairman' suite ticket with blue parking suite sound too good to be true? or is that fair price? if that price seems a tad too good then maybe i should be more wary.

I emailed him asking if he's the season ticket holder and if there is a way he can verify it.
For PRE-season, it's sounds reasonable. For REGULAR season, it'd be a steal.