View Single Post
Old 08-28-2012   #6
k2djspike
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 k2djspike is a quality contributor and well respectedk2djspike is a quality contributor and well respectedk2djspike is a quality contributor and well respectedk2djspike is a quality contributor and well respectedk2djspike is a quality contributor and well respectedk2djspike is a quality contributor and well respectedk2djspike is a quality contributor and well respectedk2djspike is a quality contributor and well respectedk2djspike is a quality contributor and well respectedk2djspike is a quality contributor and well respectedk2djspike is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Souvenir Tickets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stemp View Post
Call the Houston Texans ticket office, explain your situation and ask them if there is way to verify the tickets.

Maybe you can call them and verify the bar code that they are real and are not cancelled. THey will probably tell you to go through the Texans ticket exchange

You can also have the guy email you the ticket through the Texans website, assuming he's the season ticket holder. If he is not, I'd be very wary.
thanks for all the help! can you elaborate the part about him emailing me the tickets through the Texans website? what exactly would he have to do? go into ticketmaster and post the tickets for sale and i purchase them?
k2djspike is offline   Reply With Quote