View Single Post
Old 08-28-2012   #26
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 153344 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: rmartin65's Way Too Early Mock

65 first three make me think I'm in heaven. I have Fiedo lower but not surprising if he climbs. Huge guy with good hands. I like my guy Dysert better only because I have not watched your QB. Keep me informed how he does. We also agree on nose and i hope to get some info this season on Mister Cobble. He arrived like a firecracker with little warning.