View Single Post
Old 08-28-2012   #22
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 77871 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Most Likely to Happen...New 2012 Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
I wish I could change my vote to 11 INTs. That should be a "slam dunk".

I picked KW, AJ, and OD going for 2500 yds/9 TDs. I think they'll come up with the 9 TDs but the 2500 yds is iffy. AJ will probably get his 1200+ assuming he stays healthy (kind of a big IF, I know) but I don't see OD & KW coming up with their 1300 yds with Jean, Martin, Graham, and Casey as targets for Schaub.

Top two in offensive pt/gm? Not with the Packers, Pats, and Saints around. They averaged 30+ pts/gm last year. We won't catch that with Kubiak's propensity to take his foot off the gas in the 4th qtr.

If it was top two D in pts. OR yds.... maybe. Not both.

Foster averaging 135+ yds/game...? Not with Tate taking some of his touches. I know he got 140+ yds/game last year but I don't see him repeating that over 16 games.

Sacks are too hard to predict. So is offensive production from the two young WRs.

The league still thinks Cush is on the sauce so they won't give it to him even if he continues to shine.
True and it's a damn shame. Isn't he tested like every time he turns around and has been clean? When does everyone outside of his Texans supporters let it go? Probably never I guess. Heck, we're still hearing about Shawne Merriman after all these years.

That's something that will follow him his entire career and that's a shame.

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote